Wednesday, April 29, 2009

yayay for pink....

Well I was blessed with 2 beautiful girls a 2 1/2 year old and a 8 month old. My poor husband is surrounded by pinkness! Pink dresses, Pink ribbons and bows, Pink shoes, Pink everything mixed in with a little purple. lol. I am so happy to have girls. I love it when Michaela watches me put on make up and i sneak her a little lip gloss. I love it when she wants her hair blow dried and dances around the room like a princess. I love how Chloe even at 8 months follows her sister around admiring every step and how she cries a little when her big sis leaves the room. I love thinking about how one day they may come to me about boys and how my husband may one day walk them down the isle. I love that one day we might be able to share clothes and that they may even hate the color pink! I love being a mom surrounded in pink! Do you have a girl or girls in your life that make you think pink? Share!

7 comments:

  1. Oh.. I don't have a little girl. I am surrounded by blue with 2 boys. I really thought that I was having a girl the secound time because it was so much diffrent than the first.
    I have nieces that I have to buy clothes for and a lot of pink things for because I always have to check it out when I go shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think having a girl would be so much fun....I've only got one boy right now...but I have to say...I LOVE having Blue around...and Lots of it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue is great too..I think we are going to try for another in a year....maybe ill have blue then! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new blog! My hubby is also surrounding by pink..he keeps asking when the boy is coming..haha Thanks for stopping by my giveaway! I'm a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jennie - I'm stopping in from MBC - nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennie! I'm living in a house of BLUE! I'm hoping that one day, God will bless us with another girl, otherwise, one is the loneliest number! :-) LOL

    Came over from MBC/Follow Me Club, letting you know that I'm following! I'm excited to be on this journey with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your baby girls are adorable!
    I love pink also:)
    That is an awesome idea.
    Following from the MBC.

    ReplyDelete